Terms of Service of the Company Valentyna Butulay
§ 1 Application to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries to our consumers and are valid in the version at the time the order is placed.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to all orders via our internet shop www.flirtyna.de.
(2) In the case of conclusion the contract, the contract with
Commercial register number 11143
City of Gummersbach
§ 3 Prices, shipping, payment, maturity
(1) No VAT declaration according to §19 UStG (the current german tax regulations) plus packaging & insured shipping.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our offered products will be shipped immediately.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before receiving the payment.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax, E-mail) or - if the goods are delivered before the deadline – also by returning the item.
The deadline starts upon receiving this notification in writing, but not before receiving the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receiving the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilling our obligations according to (German law) Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and § 2 EGBGB and our obligations according to § 312g para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is valid in case of the revocation or thing are dispatched in time.
The revocation must be sent to:
Fax 03221 1261 795
Consequences of withdrawal
In event of a cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any additional benefits (eg. interest) are to hand back. Can you give us back the performances received and benefits (eg. Benefits of use) not or partly not or only in deteriorated condition, you will be obliged to pay compensation.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to take the costs of returning the goods if the delivered goods match the ordered ones and if the price of the returned products does not exceed a value of 40€.
Otherwise the return is free for you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The deadline begins for you with sending your cancellation explanation or the thing and for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
§ 7 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon withdrawal
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, so applies in accordance with (German law) § 357 para. 2 BGB, the following agreement by which you will have to pay the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods match the ordered ones and if the price of the returned products does not exceed a value of 40€.
Otherwise the return is free for you.
§ 8 Contract Language
The contract language is German.
§ 9 Customer service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available only via E-Mail and fax.
Fax: 03221 1261795
Prior Conditions of Feb. 2012
Copyright © 2010-2012 All rights reserved